Thursday, May 29, 2014

CSA Today! 5-29-14


 Another CSA delivery today!  I'm still happy with each box, but this week has been distracting. I've been very busy prepping for a trip.

In the box this week:
From the farm - Asparagus (YEAH FINALLY!), TONS of KALE - 3 whole bunches.  And fresh strawberries!!!!!!

From wholesale- apples, pears, strawberries, bell peppers, bananas, tomato.

I am really at a loss as to what to do with all these bell peppers!!!!!  I really need to make a relish tray  or something.

Holy Kale Batman!  I still have kale leftover from last week!  And with me going out of town for the weekend, I won't get to start eating it until Sunday.



Nanananana Nanananana Batman!

The picture to the left is the new kale.  Its in my largest measuring cup with water.

Tip: in case you didn't know. Store kale (and asparagus) in water in the fridge!  That way it lasts longer (as long as the water doesn't dry up!)

There's so much kale in there you can't see my 2 bunches of asparagus.  It looked so wonderful, my son even ate some asparagus raw.

I think I'll need to make some green soup soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment