Wednesday, May 7, 2014

"Quick! Company's coming, hide it in the closet!"

I'm the queen of procrastination.  Here I am, slowly spring cleaning, distractedly going from one room to another. When I need to really focus on my living room, kitchen and dining room.  Why? Because company is coming!  My best friend and his family are coming into town, and are going to have dinner with me.  And my place is still not worthy of company, let alone a 2 yr old.  I need to clean and child-proof.  My deadline is Friday, so now I'm finally kicking it into high-gear.(And here it is Wednesday)

One of my allies in this mad dash to clean is a BISSELL Spotbot that I borrowed.  You set it on a stain, push a button and walk away for 5 mins. Presumably to do other cleaning (or blog writing).

I love this little machine.



 The next few pics are not for the faint of heart.... or weak of stomach.


 Doggy diarrhea is very difficult to get out of light carpet.

1st and 2nd pass at the stain




And here is the finally pass.  Not only did it clean the stain, but pulled up some latent pet hair from the carpet......

All the while I'm busy cleaning other areas of my house. :)  Win-Win!

And by cleaning I mean shoving stuff in the closet. ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment