Sunday, June 1, 2014

Foodie Friday: Smores

Yeah, I know. Not a very tricky recipe, but since I"m heading out of town camping I thought it appropriate.
My scenery for the weekend

So typical smores are over a fire.  Toast the marshmallows to your liking then set the hot marshmallow (make sure to blow out the flames first) onto graham crackers with a piece of chocolate on there.

My favorite version of smores are in the microwave.  Did you know that marshmallows grow huge when you put them in the microwave?  its really fun to watch.

So set your graham cracker and chocolate on a microwave safe plate.  Place the marshmallow on top.  Leave it open faced like this for microwaving. Then zap it!  Usually 10-15 seconds is perfect to just barely melt the chocolate so its not too runny.

super fast, super yummy, instant sweet tooth gratification :)


-Oops, sorry all! I was supposed to post this Friday, but was on the road.  When I finally remembered, I had no service! (That's what I get for being in the middle of nowhere!)

No comments:

Post a Comment