Thursday, May 15, 2014

CSA Today! 5-15-14




Ahhh another wonderful CSA delivery!

Unfortunately it came a little late today, so I wasn't able to use the extra fresh veggies for dinner. But I'm looking forward to using them tomorrow!


As you can see - some wonderful veggies.

Fresh from the Farm: Tons of delicious spinach, beautiful kale, and amazing radishes.  And more chives.  I like chives... but I just can't use them all.  Ha ha... guess I can use the extra chives on all of those potatoes they've sent me. 

From Wholesale: (at least until the growing season is in full swing): Cucumbers, green peppers, beautiful, large strawberries, carrots, an onion, and a tomato.  

Hmmmm I foresee a spinach and kale salad with goat cheese and strawberries on top!  Maybe I'll even candy some walnuts, if I get the time, to toss on top.





No comments:

Post a Comment