Monday, May 19, 2014

What a beautiful day to garden!



After some frigid temps, the spring weather has returned!

My garden, that I worked on last week, before the cold temperatures came in, is starting to show its colors.  So here's the first peek at my garden.


Some simple phlox, lemon balm, rosemary, and some more flowers.



Here's the larger part, tomatoes, peppers, daisies, broccoli, strawberries and marigolds.


My son's radishes and carrots.  He's so proud.


My favorite addition, not yet finished.  This corner of my garden, gets very little direct sunshine, lots of shade.  I also have 2 gutters directly overhead, so when they overflow this area gets lots of flooding.  Nothing really flourished here.  So I removed the soil and added the stone patio myself.  I'm going to expand it further. Not pictured is a little bit of mint next to the air conditioner unit.  An ideal spot, so if the mint takes off, it doesn't have too far to go.

More pictures as this gets built up!

No comments:

Post a Comment