Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Day Planner: My key to success.

"Sooner or later we all quote our mothers." - Bern Williams




The success of a Busy Beaver Mom, comes down to a simple book,  my "Mom's Family Desk Planner".

I'm greatly disorganized.  I try to improve, but I blame my artistic mind that makes it so impossible. :)

So that's what makes the family desk planner so wonderful.. it merges art with functionality.   I swear if I didn't have this I would forget all the soccer games, cub scout meetings and parent-teacher meetings.

Its amusing artwork from Sandra Boynton tickles the funny bone, its got 2 sides to every weekday planning... 1 for the family and 1 just for Mom.





So lots of room to write yourself notes.


And its got STICKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I love stickers.  They make everything more fun.

There are several sections... one for weekly planning, one for useful numbers and notes... other pages for doodles. :)

I love this book so much I've gotten one each year since my son was 2.  Its big enough that I don't have to write in a microscopic font size, yet small enough to fit inside my mommy purse.  You know, the purse that is part cargo bag to make sure you have everything you could possibly need since you don't carry around a diaper bag anymore (or carry as a supplement to the diaper bag).


It also has pockets to hold notes and reminders.



But my favorite all time feature is the tear away to do list, with reversible grocery list (note the obligatory chocolate entry!!!!)

I use these lists on almost a daily basis. They are almost more important to me than the actual calendar....


I recommend this planner for ANY mom!  So useful! (BTW I'm not getting paid for recommending it, I just love it that much!)


No comments:

Post a Comment