Friday, April 25, 2014

Spring Cleaning - Day 3

Feeling a bit better today, so I got back to cleaning.

Helps to slow down the cleaning.

Now some of you may be wondering, "What's taking so long? How can it be that hard to clean a house?"  Well, I'm a notorious slow cleaner for one.  I always tend to have a movie on in the background. Although I find I do clean faster with just music.
In fact, I have a iPod playlist called "cleaning", filled with fast paced, up-beat music to get me moving and cleaning!.

But this time around, since I have the time, I'm doing a thorough go through cleaning.  I'm going through long lost boxes and bins and putting them either away, in a donation pile or in the trash.
All this while the spot bot is running and cleaning my carpet.

Maybe I need to add some techno lasers to my music.
 So my main focus the last couple days have been living room and my bedroom.  Since those are the worst offenders at collecting junk.  Oh boy, do I have junk. I'm a self-proclaimed pack rat.

This is why I'm trying to minimize.  Less stuff in, less stuff to pile up. And less stuff to clean around.

So cleaning tip for today, do it to the music.  Fast paced music gets you moving and your heart pumping.  Heart pumping = good cardio work out!

Hopefully after this is all done I'll take magazine worthy pictures and post them.  Then get back to a normal schedule of recipes on Friday. :)

Have a great and busy weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment