Thursday, April 17, 2014

CSA Today! 4-17

Ahhhh Thursday. So much to be excited for.
A day closer to the weekend, and closer to the best day of the week... Friday!

And of course the day that my CSA delivery is!

checking out the veggies!

In this week's box:
Oranges
Grapefruit
Mango
Apple
Potatoes
Sweet Potatoes
Grape Tomatoes
Chives
Green Garlic
Lettuce
Carrots
Red, Yellow and Green Bell Peppers
Cucumber

While a lot of it is still imported wholesale and organic, I can't wait until the growing season is full swing and I get truly fresh stuff!

The lettuce, chives, and green garlic are from the green houses.  Last week, I chopped up and froze the green garlic for future use.  I'm not exactly sure what I'm going to do with all the green peppers.  I like green peppers but I have 6 of them.  How to use them up before they go bad.  Hmmmm I'm going to have to be inventive :)

It is so convenient having these veggies delivered to my door each week.  



No comments:

Post a Comment