Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Mid Spring Snow Storm?

Happy Tax Day! 4/15/14

I had originally planned a different blog for today, but then I awoke to an inch of snow on the ground. When just 2 days ago it was 80 degrees!

So I took this chance and jumped to get pictures of the new flowers in the snow.

There's something about snow on the new vibrant, emergent green of spring.  Its different than when snow falls on the last fading colors of green in the fall.

It was fascinating as I drove around town. It was surreal.  The snow looked more like someone went crazy with a fire extinguisher.  The snow looked like it didn't belong.
                

So of course, a quick trip to the local park to gather gorgeous photos I might add :D




That's snow, not cotton


So I guess the point of today's post is to show off my photos for one.... :)  and sometimes you need to take advantage of opportunities.  If you love to do something, and you have the chance to go and do it.  You never know when the opportunity will be over. 



Hope the pictures inspire you!




No comments:

Post a Comment