Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Comments wanted

I'm still fairly new at this whole blogging thing.  And while I share things that I think are important, or things that I would want to read.... I'd like to get some input from you, valued reader.

I know somebody is looking at this besides me, due to the number of views I'm accumulating.

And NO, its not my mom.  I don't think she knows what a blog is.

So, valued reader/viewer, I know you're reading this :)

What would you like to see me write about?

Leave comments and I will address each one.

My strong points are photography, writing, poetry, cooking, being a mom, animals, wildlife, camping, science and technology.

I live in a suburb, so farm living and city life are not exactly what I do.  But I do enjoy small scale farming topics, and gardening.

Spring is here!


No comments:

Post a Comment