Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Spring Cleaning - Day 2

Well the good news is I wasn't sore like I thought I would be after moving the dirt and furniture.
So today's workout included lots of bending over and picking up things off the floor, then hanging them up.  More stairs and laundry, then some soccer practice running.

It's slow going.  I'm someone who expands a mess to better clean the mess.

The closet is still a work in progress. I would put a before photo on here, if I wasn't so embarrassed/disgusted by it.  So I'll just settle for an after picture. 

On the other hand, my goodwill pile is growing exponentially :)  

To make myself feel like I was getting stuff done, I quickly cleaned up the bathroom.  Instant gratification.  I do have  a deadline in mind.... I'd like to get all of this done before my best friend comes into town next month. 

Now part of this cleaning, includes an area used to hold my litter boxes.  There have been some accidents that have stained the carpet.  I really do not want to get into trouble with my land lady, so I'm furiously trying to make the best of the area.  I've created a litter box - box out of an ikea cabinet and shower curtain.  
 

As you can see, 1 cabinet (no doors) shower curtain lining (spray adhesive to keep it in place), and a lack table top to separate the litter boxes.  I have very finicky cats, 1 use of the litter box and they snub it, so I've upped the ante and put a trashcan next to it to clean as I go.

The point of this is a beginning review of the Bissell Spot Bot.  So far, I love it!  It sits there and does the work for you.  Once I finish the area I'll finish the review - as to whether its taken out some serious set in cat urine stains.   But its definitely trying its hardest.











No comments:

Post a Comment