Tuesday, June 17, 2014

New Ventures in a Busy Time

Well its certainly been a busy summer so far.   I'll do my best to update daily, things are busy between my minimalizing my household, providing stimulating summer activities for my son, and starting a new business venture.

As you can see from my prior blogs, I try to add several of my photos with each one.   So this past week I've started framing some prints for sale.  If you would like to purchase any of these prints please comment and I'll get back to you.

I'll be trying to sell these through various locations, Indigo Yoga , and Christopher's Restaurant (hopefully).


Here are a few selections:



     



Sorry about the awkward watermarks. I'm still refining my logo.  Still learning this whole process. :)
But if you are interested in prints or would like to see more, please drop a comment :)




No comments:

Post a Comment