Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Iced Coffee Please!!! STAT!

I like coffee. Not LOVE, just Like.  But I have some friends who absolutely love it, like long term relationship commitment type love.

With this summer heat, sometimes you just need an iced coffee to perk you up.

But who wants to go to the trouble and time of brewing a pot of coffee, letting it cool and then putting it over ice?

I'm too busy for that sometimes..... then I found this little gem in the grocery store. :D
YES PLEASE!

Its so easy.... add ice to glass, milk and espresso concentrate with vanilla!  Its a perfect combo, ready in 1 minute.  I'm fond of Oregon Cafe anyway since they make a wonderful chai mixture.

I'm all for wholesome, old-fashioned ways to make food and drinks... but darn if I'm loving this shortcut!

look a face!

So once again, I highly recommend this coffee product to my coffee-loving friends out there. (You know who you are!)


Did I mention it comes in different flavors too?  Vanilla, caramel, and mocha!




No comments:

Post a Comment