Thursday, July 24, 2014

CSA Today! 7-24-14

It's been a very busy week!  We've had cub scout day camp all week, which me as a volunteer , makes for one tired momma by the time I get to sit down.

Regardless, here's today's veggie delivery update!


Fresh From the Farm:  Tomatoes, Carrots, Beets, Corn , cucumbers, zucchini, squash, green beans, a whole bunch of potatoes.

From organic wholesale: Bananas, apples

Once again, way too many awesome fresh veggies for me to use alone.  Time to strengthen the 'ol community and give some extras away!

In addition, I harvested from my own garden as well!



Some hot peppers, purple cherry tomatoes and purple full size tomato.  I have so many tomatoes, they are weighing down my plants and breaking limbs off.  The majority are still green though, since we haven't had our typical July temperatures.  
Things have been so mild, I'm getting another round of strawberries growing!  That is crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment