Thursday, July 10, 2014

CSA Today! 7-10-14

The summer veggies are starting to roll in!
Some fantastic zucchini, tomatoes and cucumbers!

still playing around with watermarks.... sorry!
From the farm:  Zucchini, carrots, tomatoes, bell peppers, banana peppers (i think) possibly chili peppers (or very small bell peppers :)  ), kohlrabi, cucumbers, cilantro.

From wholesale:  bananas, grapes, lemons

Why am I still getting wholesale you ask?  To round out the box.  Otherwise I'd have no fruit (other than technically the tomatoes... I know....)

I'm not complaining though, I like the bananas and grapes.  It saves me a trip to the grocery store.

I'm about to start battle on my refrigerator though... it gets too cold and ends up trying to freeze some of these wonderful veggies, thus ruining them.

And where has this summer gone?  I keep meaning to pickle some of these small cucumbers, but I never seem to have any time!  Maybe next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment