Wednesday, August 24, 2016

My Little Chef



My son loves to cook. He's a young foodie.  Around 3-4 yrs old he dove into sushi, and he's been a fan of fish, salmon, quinoa and almost any vegetable you throw at him.
Yes, a child who loves broccoli, raw spinach, green beans, and asparagus.

He's my taste tester for all sauces and soups. He lets me know if what's cooking needs more spice, pepper, salt, or soy sauce.

Now that he's back in school, they have Library day. He has repeatedly checked out the same book so many times I've decided to buy it for him.




He has 2 favorite recipes from here......

Baby Bam! - A spice mix, we put it on everything! Pasta, veggies, meat!
He loves the spice mix so much he doesn't allow me to use it!



Then there's the recipe for Chicken Parmesan:  Absolutely delicious!



A chef in the making! One with a refined pallet and a taste for veggies!

No comments:

Post a Comment