Thursday, August 25, 2016

Coffee

Being the BusyBeaverMom can be exhausting.
I generally get up around 4:45 in the morning so I can squeeze in a shower before my son gets up at 5:30 for his shower.  Breakfast is at 6:30 and out the door to the bus by 7:00 am.
Then off to work for me, for my full time job.   Home again, meals, homework and evening activities, before finally sitting down to write this blog. 

Needless to say, I need a little kick start in the morning. 

On my trip to Puerto Rico earlier this year, I got to experience some exquisite coffee. 
Nothing like the watered down stuff we get back home.

So I bought some to take home with me.  Yaucono Coffee..   




Very delicious stuff! I highly recommend it!


Life needs coffee. Or at least my life does. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment