Thursday, September 8, 2016

Ten Thousand Villages!

My sister moved to North Carolina a few summers ago. When I went to visit her, I found this wonderful store called Ten Thousand Villages.

The store features jewelry, art, baskets and other home goods, furniture, games, singing bowls, ornaments, and really too many items for me to list them all here.

The items are beautiful and colorful. My favorite thing about the store though is that its all fair trade.
Decent wages for artisans across the globe. None of the child labor in sweat shops to produce the plastic garbage sold at many chain retail stores.

I've listed some of my favorite picks from today's browsing through the online store.
They also have a sale going on right now... 20% off.  A decent deal for those early holiday shoppers out there.

20% off 1 regularly price item

I tend to procrastinate and wait for Cyber Monday, thus utilizing my Amazon Prime Membership and getting fantastic deals....  But each Christmas I try to get less and less commercial and more heart felt. Maybe this year will be exclusively from Ten Thousand Villages (with an exception here and there for special items for my son. I don't think I can get a punching bag through them.)

Here are just a few of my favorite items when recently visited the store....

 
If you feel inspired to visit the Ten Thousand Villages online store through one of my links and decide to purchase something from there, as an affiliate marketer I can receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you).  Thanks for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment