Monday, February 2, 2015

Forbearance February 2015

Well, February is here again. As it is the shortest month I try to give up something just to see if I can. This year it's coffee and Facebook. So as I sit here drinking my tea, I revel in the absence of super bowl shout outs and debate. No I didn't watch it, I was curled up on the couch relaxing with agents of shield from my Netflix. I feel slightly uninformed of the goings on of the world, but then I just pop over to my BBC news app and all is well.
So happy groundhog day and I'll be huddled around my warm tea on this cold day, quietly ignoring Facebook's messages and pleas to come see the posts I'm missing!
Disclaimer though I will access Facebook for cub scout activities and keeping updated on a local police dog that is missing.

No comments:

Post a Comment